Weddings are soaring in popularity, and now thanks to Drones, the sky is the limit when it comes to your video. Drones are triggering a wholly unique perspective, and at Photos By Orion we are proud to have an FAA licensed photographer at the helm to capture that birds-eye view. This new technology, like anything, comes with its advantages and disadvantages.
- Awesome Perspectives – The coverage area is perfect for a coastal view, or garden shot to cover the whole wedding party.
- Perfect Addition for a Highlight Video – Gives you more creative ability.
- Excellent usage for Music Videos.
- It is a great B-Roll Camera. You can get shots that act as perfect opens, transitions, or endings.
- Small and Easy to Transport
- There is no audio coming from a Drone.
- They are not for use Indoors.
- Cannot fly in National or State Parks.
- Limitations when it comes to Weather, Altitude, and Airspace
- Cannot Go Above 400 Foot Ceiling
- Condensation on Lenses
So, what is the typical cost for this video adventure? At Photos By Orion, we charge $200 Dollars a flight. We are one of the region’s only studios offering both Photography and Videography and are always equipped to fly. From the Coast, Willamette Valley, and the Mountains a Drone can be that signature touch that will forever have you feeling sky-high about your vows.